All institutes of Jinan University will collect pictures of postgraduates scheduled to graduate in spring or summer 2017 on Friday, Oct. 14, behind the gate at the Auditorium.
Those whose pictures have already been taken do not need to participate at this time. Anyone who wants to have photos taken at another time may go to any photo studio specified by Xinhua News Agency. Pictures and the electronic versions should be delivered to the postgraduate management office of the corresponding school and then turned in to upper postgraduate education and management office.
Please note the following procedures:
● Every postgraduate should take part in the acquisition on time. Bring China second-generation identity card (necessary for mainland students), student identity card, campus card and the fee of 15 yuan. Enter in order. Everyone should dress up; no yellow or green tops.
● Procedure: queue up, pay fee, show identification, take number, sign up, take photo.
● Jinan University’s code is 10559. Identification number for non-mainland students (Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan, and overseas Chinese and overseas students) is 10559 + student number. Example: 105590630065001.
● After 40 days, log in at www.chsi.com.cn to verify personal information. All students should check their information, or their registration on the China Credentials Verification website may fail and they may not be able to receive diplomas. If any mistakes are found, please first follow the instructions online and then report the mistakes to the school. The postgraduate education and management office will be responsible for fixing the problem.
● Time for each college is arranged as follows:
Morning（8:30-12:00): College of Economics, College of Liberal Arts, School of Journalism and Communication, College of Chinese Language and Culture, Law School and Intellectual Property School, College of Foreign Studies,School of International Studies/Academy of Overseas Chinese Studies, College of Life Science and Technology, College of Science and Engineering, College of Information Science and Technology.
Afternoon（13:00-17:00): Management School, School of Public Administration and Emergency Management, Institute of Industrial Economics, School of Marxism, School of Medicine, First Clinical Medical School, Second Clinical Medical School, Pharmacy College, School of Environment, School of Translation Studies, Electrical and Information College.
To guarantee accuracy of data and submission of photos on time, postgraduates should attend this event. Students who cannot should have photos taken themselves. Students who graduate this spring should have photos taken by Oct. 31, and students who graduate in summer by April 30. Contacts and notices:
I. Guangzhou Pictures Service of Xinhua News Agency: Room 205, 21 Fuqian Road, Yuexiu district, Guangzhou. (+86) 020-83302077、83398378
II. For more information on photo studios outside Guangzhou, please log in to www.chsi.com.cn or contact China Pictures Service in Beijing at (+86) 010-63072281、63076145、63076146.
III. Electronic enrollment needs photos and their electronic versions; please buy a disk that stores personal digital photos. Colleges will submit these disks to the postgraduate management office in the Administration Building.